Saturday, March 19, 2011

"So I am covered in cherries. The police are just pounding on the door, and Judi Dench starts screaming, 'Oh, that's way too much to pay for a pair of pants!'"

"Now, I can hold a note for a long time. Actually, I can hold a note forever, but eventually that's just noise. It's the change we're listening for. The note coming after and the one after that. That's what makes it music."
- Lorne, "Happy Anniversary", ANGEL Season 2

Everyone remember those horns I made a couple weeks back?
Well, that character right there was the inspiration for 'em.
I wanted to do the makeup with them immediately after demolding them, but the universe had it's own plan for me and those horns, and didn't allow me time to use them until this afternoon.
Even after a shower, I've still got Pro Aide in my hair, and my upper body still has a green tint. But this was a fun project, and well worth the clean up.

I give you...
The Lornette.
Nifty side note. (I'm quite proud of this little tidbit of info) My eyes are not photoshopped, nor are they contacts. I guess the green brings out the red in my eyes. Who knew?


Andy Hallett A.K.A. Lorne "The Host" / Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan
(August 4, 1975 – March 29, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment