Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Traffic Stopping Makeup

"I don't understand what you want..." I mouthed through my window to a woman in the car next to me motioning toward herself this afternoon on the way home from school. Finally I remembered I possessed power windows and rolled that sucker down to see what in the world she wanted me to do.
"...your face!" I hear her shout as the window rolls down.
"Oh, it's makeup." I replied.
"I know" she says, "pull up so I can see it!"
And I do. We exchange a few words before the light turns green, she tells me she likes it and is very impressed when she finds out I applied it to myself. At that is it. One of the coolest things to happen to me. Thank you, lady in the far right lane on La Brea, that made my day!

I leave you with a picture of above mentioned makeup.

1 comment: